POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Pov won't let me do anything : Pov won't let me do anything Server Time
19 May 2024 20:41:55 EDT (-0400)
  Pov won't let me do anything
From: Howard Kern
Date: 21 Jan 2004 16:17:06
Message: <400eec52@news.povray.org>
I'm running 10.3 (w/o an OS 9 system folder, so no classic)  Pov-Ray
opens and renders fine (and, mysteriously, I am not affected by the bug
that caused POV-Ray to crash when oppening files).  The problem is,
baisically, that it won't let me do anything.

All the menu options associated with individual files (i.e. "render
settings," or the render option itself) are greyed-out and innacesable.
  I can render fine using the que, I suppose, but I really need to
change my render settings...